Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FEBRUARY - MARCH PROJECT LIFE

Missed blogging about my February Project Life pages but here I am for both February & March. 

Eversince I saw Kelley Purkey's 2015 Project Life I was curious to try 6x12 layouts. I was even thinking of changing my album into that size but I always want the Studio Calico new 9x12 album. Unfortunately, it's not available locally here in UAE & shipping would cost too high if I purchase abroad. On the other hand, I had to stick with my 12x12 since I already bought an album & some page protectors. 

February
I only have a few photos for February so I decided to use Paislee Press' minimalist templates for 4x6 & 6x4. My pages looked clean without embellishments & I kinda liked how my pages turned out specially the 6x12 pages. 

 I inserted Yano's letter for me here. It's one of those things that I'd like to add once in a while between my Project Life pages. 


March
Since I liked the clean look of my February Project Life, I continued to do it for this month. Instead of using Paislee Press' minimalist templates, I used the Collect App from my iPad on most of my photos while the rest I had them printed on 4x6. Added a little embellishment all throughout my pages & filler journal cards/papers. While you can already add journaling on the Collect App, I had some handwritten journaling incorporated throughout as well. I had a lot of white spaces but I liked it. I think I will carry this style in my future Project Life pages. 

 I used some of the digital products from Studio Calico (March 2013, Bluegrass Farm & Poet Society printables) to embellished some of the white spaces & other photos. I also used journals cards mostly from Studio Calico Odyssey kit & some from the past Project Life kits for this month. 

 Here I added the wet tissue pack, the receipt, & the placemat from the newly opened Philippines restaurant here in Al Ain. It was our first try here so I thought it would be nice to add it on my page as a filler. I also added as insert page the mothers' day cards the boys gave me (UAE had a different mothers' day date). 


- - - - - - -
Thank you for dropping by. Hope I get to inspire you as I get inspired from other project lifers as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.