Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ISCRAP RETIREMENT BUY MY STORE SALE

This is it...

Took me a year (perhaps more than a year, I think) to finally admit that I had to retire in digital designing. It has been 5 years, I started when Mscraps started. I'm forever grateful for the opportunity to be with the amazing designers of Mscraps specially to Joyce. She gave me the chance to be a digital designer & believed that I can do it. Mscraps & Joyce will have a special place in my heart.

But things have changed for the past 2 years. The passion is not there anymore. I don't want to design because I need to put something on my store. Designing becomes a burden & I hate to be feeling that way. I want to design because I free my thoughts & stress in creating something. On the other hand, there have been some health issues arising every time I stayed for a long period of time in front of the computer. I've been having constant neck-shoulder pain lately. Another thing is that I've been taking my health for granted for so so long now. I hope to spend some more time doing exercises to loose weight & stay fit. Since K is into running & marathons, I want to condition myself & run together with him. That's my long-tern goal.

I also feel that it's the right time to retire now since we (my family) are on the verge of making a life-changing decision. As to what, I cannot disclose just yet. There's a right time for that when we have finally made our 100% decision. Right now, it's still 95%...

Maybe when the passion is totally back, health is resolved, & everything is settled, then I can come back to digital design. But for now, see you around digiland. Once in a while, I'll try to pop-up for freebies (I really hope so).

Because I'm retiring, I have a month long sale on my SHOP at Mscraps. Before everything is gone for good, grab my BUY MY STORE SALE (95% off my entire store).

I'm also finishing my last freebie for iscrap, it will be available soon here since I won't be using my iscrap blog anymore. Will update you on that.

- - - - - - -

Memory Scraps (MScraps) is still on it's STOREWIDE INSD SALE until May 7th. If you haven't been there, go now. There's so many beautiful products on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.