Friday, May 8, 2015

#myselfiescrapbook | WEEK THREE

#myselfiescrapbook class is almost ending & my mini is getting chunkier by the week. Here's my week three. You can view my week one here & my week two here. The prompt for week three is from Jessica from Color Cast Designs, "one selfie four ways". You can read all about the prompt here. I must admit, I felt inconvenient taking selfies for this prompt as well as having it printed at the print shop & even posting it online.  I'm just not into selfie but this project is exceptional since it's making me accept myself with all my shortcomings. So... here goes...

 The stamp was from Daiso which I got a few years ago. 

Here I'm showing 4-me with my usual brisk walking attire. Still trying hard to stay healthy & fit. The circle embellishment was a freebie for this project from Alex Hunter Designs. I re-sized it to fit my circle punch. The chipboard embellishments are from Studio Calico


The circle embellishment still from Alex Hunter Design & the star is from Studio Calico.

- - - - - - -
This is #myselfiescrapbook week three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.