Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#myselfiescrapbook | WEEK TWO

Here's my week two for #myselfiescrapbook. As usual, I'm always late posting/sharing my prompts. You can find my first week here. For the second week, the prompt was "from where I stand" from Kellie of Give a Girl a Blog. You can read about the prompt here

I used the freebies from Little Lamm Co. for the brushed words & the journal card is a freebie from Digital Design Essential. I added a chipboard heart from Studio Calico.

 Here I still used freebies from Little Lamm Co. for the brushed word, the journal card from Big City Quiet Designs, & the embellishment is from Studio Calico digitals.

 Still the brushed words is from Little Lamm Co. & the journal card from Big City Quiet Designs. The banner embellishment is a brushed stamp from Christine Herrin that I printed on a scrapped patterned paper then cut into banner.

Brushed words is from Little Lamm Co. & the journal card from  Digital Designs Essentials.


The "self-love" embellishment I cut from the journal card from Big City Quiet Designs.

- - - - - - -

This is #myselfiescrapbook second week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.