Sunday, November 15, 2015

JUNE-JULY-AUGUST PROJECT LIFE

Just a quick post today. Sharing my three months project life pages, June to August.

Hope I get to somehow inspire you with your project life, too. It's not actually easy to keep up. Sometimes, I get stressed out choosing which photos to print, what journal cards to use, how to embellish, or even which goes where in terms of photos and page protectors. Not to mention what to write or journal. It freaks me out! But when it does, I stay away from it for a while, it could be minutes, hours, days or even weeks. But because I have this "before-I-go" goal of printing all our photos and placing them in albums, I get to push myself to getting it done. Luckily, I end up enjoying the journey of documenting each month. I always ask God to help me get through. I always talk to Him in my mind, 'Lord, which photos... Lord, which journal cards... Lord, how do you think I should do it...'.

June
By far June is my most number of pages. Since I intend to have only one album this year, I didn't make a separate album for our Singapore trip, instead, I added it on June project life pages.








July
Our (k+i) last full month together with the boys in Philippines. Documenting here their first month at their new school although they actually started last June 24. Had to keep and add the letters they wrote to me, to k, and to God.








August
This month was a difficult month for me and for K and the boys, too. The first couple of days were our last days together this year. K+I went back here in UAE with a heavy heart. We were placed in a difficult situation a few days later, during our big move to Dubai from Al Ain. Because of that trial, up until now, it got me thinking that maybe it was a not the right decision to return here and leave the boys in Philippines. But if it's a mistake, I won't let it overcome me but accept it as a lesson and not a loss; "a temporary, necessary detour, not a dead end".










As I live my day-to-day and move closer to my end, I have found this truth in life that today may not be a good day nor the best day for me, BUT, there will always be good in everyday to be thankful for.

Thanks for dropping by.


- - - - - - -

Credits: Becky Higgins page protectors, Studio Calico project life/documenter kits & printables, Paislee Press minimalist templates, Kelly Purkey stamps, Kellie Stamps, Christine Herrin stamps, Life Documented Manila purchases, Pretty Papers Studio purchases. Home Edited Motex label maker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.