Friday, January 15, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 FREEBIE

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To kick start the year, here's a freebie for you. Wanted to create something for the December holidays last year but mojo just came yesterday. So I grabbed the chance while the "iron is hot". LOL... Created some journal cards using the brush strokes I did yesterday. Undecided with what color palette to use for this set & at the end I went with the neutrals (black-white-gray) instead. As for the brush strokes & the "digitizing", they're far from being perfect (as I only have Photoshop) but somehow the imperfectness makes it unique & interesting (???). I hope so. 

Enjoy my little new year gift. 2016 New Year Journal Cards
>>> Click HERE to download <<<

(This freebie will be available until January 31, 2016. After which, I will be combining this set with another set of brush stroke journal cards.)

Don't forget to leave some love. Will definitely get inspired with your comments.
Have a blessed weekend, that's Friday & Saturday for us here in the sandpit.

- - - - - - -

Hoping to share my Project Life pages for my September - November 2015, my December 2015 Documented album & my 2016 Project Life plans soon. 

ing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.