Sunday, February 14, 2016

HAPPY LOVE MONTH + FEBRUARY TREAT

Hey, I'm back with a quick post + a monthly freebie.

To my "constant K"...
"I chose you.
And I'll choose you
over and over and over.
Without a pause.
Without a doubt.
In a heartbeat.
I'll keep choosing you."
From B♥

Ayieee...


That's the quick post & here's the monthly treat.

It's the love month & it's Valentine's Day in a few days. I created a set of journal cards you can use for your Project Life layouts, in digital or paper forms. I couldn't decide between the black-gray or red-blue color palette. I love the outcome for both.



By next month, I'll share my Project Life February pages using some of these cards. Please do tag me (Facebook & Instagram) when you use this & post on your social media accounts.

Thankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.